Trimess

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Marcus Griffith still on a fishing exbitition

I'm getting some more emails from Marcus with additional questions.
Most people advise me not to communicate with him at all since he is "out to get me"  which I actually believe.
However, if I am telling the truth then why would I not communicate with him?
If he presents to me a question, I'll give him an honest answer.
If he wants to continue distorting the truth, not much I can do about that, but why should I hide from the truth?
I'm not going to run and hide from the media, including Griffith!

Just like the last time, I have done nothing wrong, I have nothing to hide from!
 There is no news value, its obviously a personal issue between Marcus and me. 
 Anybody can walk onto a MAX with a video camera, hidden or not.
 But  a Trimet bus driver like myself can't do it?
CRAZY TIMES WE LIVE IN FOLKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al,

Quit screwing around and get in touch with the ACLU NOW.

FYI, anyone who invokes HR202 on the video aspect (which is illegal, unenforceable and unconstitutional) completely ignores another provision in the same policy, mainly that requiring all internet postings by TriMet employees to include a disclaimer stating that they represent only their own views and not those of TriMet.

This means that any TriMet employee (at any level, presumably) who writes a Letter to the Editor, comments on an online news article, blog post, or participates in e-groups like Yahoo and Google groups, Facebook, etc. must have a disclaimer included with EVER MESSAGE stating that they are not representing TriMet.

I say screw 'em. This idiotic policy won't go down until someone challenges it. Do stop talking to Marcus (he's been feeding me information too and is clearly on a mission to shut you down, shut you up and get you fired), but GET SOME REPRESENTATION ASAP.

I am NOT your biggest fan, but there are implications here that impact all of us who are both transit workers and participants on the blogosphere.

-Jeff

Al M said...

Appreciate your feedback Jeff!