Trimess

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I MISSED TODAY'S BOARD MEETING


I was planning on attending today’s board meeting and speaking myself but unfortunately I was not feeling very well.

 I also will be arranging a meeting with Trimet’s current Director of Transportation to discuss my disciplinary letter in an open and free atmosphere so I want to see how that turns out before I take any further action on this issue.

I’m hoping of course that I can convince Hayden of my arguments against the wording of the letter and have a change made to official policy before I am to be warned in cases such as this.

I have never said that management does not have the right to regulate my behavior, but I have to know the rules of the game and those rules have to  be clear and concise, not vague and broad.

No comments: