Trimess

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

REGARDING THAT WOMAN WHO HAS SOME MENTAL ISSUES AND WRITES A SLANDER BLOG ABOUT ME

From her Jim Stenger copy cat slander blog:

  
The names of those that signed his petition were given to him and he did retaliate against as many members as he could (including me) until he got caught.  All of the paperwork was at the Union meeting.   IT WAS ANNOUNCED THE DOCUMENTS WERE PRIVATE AND TO STAY IN THE MEETING.  Our co-worker (Ranting's) took everything home with him, published it on his site and then created and published fourteen (14) inflammatory, slanderous You Tubes about me because he saw my name on the re-call petition.   Cyber Bully/Stalker's try to CONTROL one's activities by acting out online.  

Most of that statement is bullshit of course, cause she writes and thinks bullshit. However, when I showed up at MY VERY FIRST UNION MEETING, it was in the case of Khris Alexander. I had never been to a union meeting before that time.
 
And when I reviewed the documents against Khris, to my shock
I found MY NAME ALL OVER THEM!

Nobody had bothered to tell me  before hand that my name was
in a prominent position in this case.

If I hadn't gone to the meeting then I would have never known
that my name and activites were a central part of Ellen's case
against Khris Alexander.

YOUR DAMN RIGHT I PUBLISHED THEM, AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

At the request of President Hunt, I removed them.

But to this day one of the main problems I have with our union is if
you don't go to the meeting you do not get to know anything that went on.

And that includes your own name being dragged through the mud!

No comments: