Trimess

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I SEND OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION TO JAY JACKSON-HEARINGS OFFICER-STEP 2 GRIEVANCE

Mr Jackson;

I have been informed that you will be the hearings officer for my step two grievance petition.

I request you subpoena Josh Collins for this meeting or verify that I had a conversation with him at a Trimet board meeting about my recording dispatch communications and that he did not inform me it was against Trimet policy to do so.

I further request that you are familiar with the response that was sent to all the management staff about this.

If those documents are not available to you you can review them here:

http://rantingsofatrimetbusdriver.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-to-robert-romo-hayden-talbot.html

I plan to call several witnesses in my defense.

Al Margulies

1 comment:

Al M said...

That was sent through official company email!