Trimess

Friday, March 4, 2011

Is it getting warm in here?

I am a very open and public person. Transparency is the only way for the truth to be seen. It is easy for a bully to hide if there are very few witnesses. When things are public the truth has a way of shining through. The “situation” I have created is that I have finally stood up and said enough is enough. I will not stand by and allow you to bully me anymore. Every attack you send towards me I will address very publicly and proudly. Union members are not being asked to take sides against another Union member. I am showing Union members the information I have, how it makes me feel, areas of our constitution and ways they can help. Our members want to make sure that all Union members have equal rights and privileges. All I am doing is presenting information and demonstrating that each member is able to stand tall and proud without worrying about being bullied.

GOING BACK TO TRUE UNION VALUES-CHRIS DAY

No comments: