Trimess

Saturday, April 2, 2011

HARRY SAPORTA ACTUALLY GIVES ME A DECENT ANSWER ABOUT MY SAFETY ISSUE

MAYBE THIS GUYS WILL ACTUALLY BE GOOD!

Al,
Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.  I will look into the time allocation for relief operators.  I will also be placing this issue in the Request for Safety Assessment (RSA) system.  I will be sure to get back to you next week with an update.
Harry
-----Original Message-----
From: Margulies, Al
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 2:59 PM
To: Saporta, Harry
Subject: Safety concern
I am aware that you have now started in your position as the safety director.
I want you to know that road reliefs that have no time built into the relief so a bus operator can properly set up a bus (adjust seat, mirror, etc)are a definite safety hazard. Operators that are forced to leave the relief late will feel pressure from schedule and operators that do not take the time to do the proper adjustments risk increased chance of accident.
Maybe you can do something about this.
Al Margulies
2387

No comments: