Trimess

Thursday, April 14, 2011

LETTER TO LUCY SHIPLEY AT HR

Lucy-

I am filing this complaint because I believe I am the target of coordinated harassment on the part of Trimet management who asserts that they have the right to regulate my off duty behavior.

The behavior in question is my recording over the air dispatch communications, a perfectly legal endeavor.
HR 171  prohibits harassment when one is engaging in "lawfully sanctioned behavior". The management is clearly in violation of  this.

They also are ignoring HR 202 which regulates internet posting. The behavior in question is about an internet posting. They have chosen to ignore the scope of the policy which clearly demonstrates a conscious and willful attempt to intimidate me from engaging in a lawfully sanctioned activity.

I hereby charge Trimet management with a willful conspiracy to harass and intimidate me using the threat of termination in an effort to prohibit me from a lawfully sanctioned activity that any citizen of Oregon can perform.

Al Margulies

1 comment:

Max said...

I think this is a good way to approach this. HR seems to do a better job of knowing the rules than operations.