Trimess

Monday, June 20, 2011

A meeting at ATU757 Office

          On June 2nd, 2011 Evette asked to meet with me at the union office and I did. During this meeting other officers entered the room that Evette and I was meeting in. At one point there was 2 full time officers and one executive board officer in the room. There was another executive board officer in the next room.

          The executive board officer that was in the room next door later tells me that she closed the door of the room she was in because she didn’t want to get in the middle of it.


          The executive board officer that was in the room with me later posted a Facebook statement claiming the statements I quoted from that meeting was not true and then defriended me from Facebook.


          One of the full time officers in the room only nodded, giggled and agreed while the other full time officer made intimidating type statements and added an insult to finish off his comments to me.


          Is this what I am to expect from the elected officers that have been elected to protect the union and the membership?


          Can I expect that elected officers will protect each other and ignore presented documents?


          Can I expect that an elected officer will not tell the truth of actual events so that a fellow officer is protected?


          Will Officers lie to the membership to protect their position?


          Will an Officer ignore a member when in need?


          The June 2nd, 2011 meeting I had demonstrated to me that the answer is yes.

No comments: