Trimess

Friday, July 22, 2011

Facebooks

Diane Hallbach Azhdari:  wow see positive attitude gets a free ride on trimet! The driver gave me a free day pass!! Ahhhh!!! Nice!!!

Tony Cooper:  Dear Tri-Met, Find a fire. Jump into it. Stay there. Thanks. 

Karl Kondracki:  FUCK trimet

Stacy Burke:  anyone have a cheap car i can buy???had to give mine back and o i am not friends with tri-met< 

Marcus Moore:  I totally almost got caught twice today using the max at the edge of fairless square without a ticket. I have done this probably 500 ... 

Ben Puckett:  fuck tri-met

Shannon Halda-Wipf:  Oh good. Maybe they will raise rates AGAIN for this new crack-down. 

Britten Jenkins:  I HATE trimet missed my meeting over this slow asss bus driver.

Shawn Aldridge:  I like when TriMet changes bus schedule but doesn't tell anyone 

No comments: