Trimess

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I thought this was weird

I have been listening to dispatch calls (something I can do but visitors to this blog can't apparently, at least by me posting them)and an interesting call has come through that said:

"A lot of people are getting on with those new HC ID's and using them as passes, don't they have to pay a fare with those cards?"
"Yes they do" was the answer!

That is what I thought people have been doing, But I never know what's a pass around here and whats not!

It turns out that DISPATCH does not even know about the HC free passes either!

1 comment:

Chris Day said...

Special note about this. There is a special HC Card that allows travel in the old Fareless Square area. It looks just like the standard HC card but it has something in the lower blue area stating downtown only... something like that.
Here is the link http://trimet.org/buspass/index.htm