Trimess

Sunday, July 10, 2011

STOP BOTHERING TRIMET!

You would think by now that it is fairly widely known, and pretty damn obvious, that my INTERNET activities and associations OFF THE JOB, are not the business or concern of my employer, nor do I ever pretend to be any sort of representative of my employer, who happens to be the Trimet Transportation District of Oregon.

Recently a law office sent some letters FOR ME over to the Trimet legal department, who then forwarded them over to me, UNOPENED.

If you have a problem with my driving, then contact Trimet customer service.

If you have a problem with my internet activity, which is always on my own time on my own equipment, then you can contact me via the email address which is listed on my profile.

It is also fairly easy to find my snail mail address using conventional methods!

2 comments:

Jeff Welch said...

Don't tease. What were the letters about?

Al M said...

If only I could Jeff, If only I could!
Things get sticky however so its best to keep the details private.