Trimess

Friday, July 8, 2011

Trimet tales of the bizzare

The story you are about to read is true, the names have been changed to protect the innocent:

Little Johnny(bus driver) has been called into the principles (station manager) office because he has been a really bad boy.

The principle says; "Johnny, what are we going to do with you? Your classmates (bus riders) are saying you are picking on them!"

Johnny responds, "Mr principle sir, I really don't know what you are talking about? I just don't understand, who is saying I am picking on them?"

Mr principle pulls out his sheet and says "Johnny, we have 22 bad boy reports (SIP's) on you. If you don't stop this behavior we might have to call your mother!"

Johnny cry's out, "please Mr Principle, not my mother please, what did I do wrong"?

Mr principle starts reading off dates of the bad boy reports.

"Mr Principle, I was home sick on March 22nd, April 3, April 5, went home early on May 1st....

It turns out that 19 of the bad boy reports WERE NOT EVEN about little Johnny because Johnny was not even at school those days.

Mr Principle gets all puffed up; "Well Johnny, ok then, but what about these other 3 bad boy reports on days that you were here?"


"Well Mr principle, one of those the other classmate was really mad at me and made it up, on another I called the vice principle and explained the situation and told them that I couldn't get that close to the curb, and the other one, well Mr Principle, I just don't remember anything about that!"

"Well lil Johnny, you still were a bad boy two times so we need to send you to a special ed class and deal with these behavior problems!"

The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience”
Albert Camus quotes (French Novelist, Essayist and Playwright, 1957 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1913-1960)

No comments: