Trimess

Friday, August 12, 2011

The BEST Twitters


cedr: RT @urbanvole: Portland first: my bus driver missed a passenger so he circled the block to go back and pick her up... #nice #trimet · Reply · RT

ORcot_Dude: RT @CascadePolicy: $205 million per mile for Milwaukie light rail was “indefensible” and should be terminated t.co/2L7jYYm #transit @TriMet #pdx · Reply · RT

transit_tweets: RT @mrkon: @trimet the accuracy of your time boards downtown have gotten worse. Bus hasn't come yet and it displayed the time for next bus. · Reply · RT

BrownEyedCierra: You know your weird when jumping off the trimet bus onto the sidewalk suddenly makes you really happy and you smile:) · Reply · RT

ailishbot: Waiting for the bus into SF. God damn I miss Trimet. Trimet. Trimet. I love you. Never will I take you for granted again. I love you. · Reply · RT
OriginalLostBoy: Dear trimet rider; your perfume smells like marigolds you shoved up a camel's ass. Stop fucking spraying it. · Reply · RT

gihanblack: What's that asshole...you don't work for trimet you own your shit! I have big bus tire marks on my back! #liar · Reply · RT

icklittlejag: @PortlandiaTV seconding @eviliciouz. Crowded trimet bus w/ people freaking out about "what's going on tonight? why is this bus so crowded?" · Reply · RT

sarahesterman: A passenger on the bus is giving the driver directions for the route.... #trimet · Reply · RT

@PortlandiaTV trimet buses with crazy and drunk ppl on it.Also the bus will be late like how it is in reality. · Reply · RT

tg2999: #trimet gateway is a popular place for delinquents today. One on the train had taken an electric cart that stores use for customers. · Reply · RT

KristinKnisley: Lovely day. Thanks TriMet for two broken ticket machines. Thanks a lot. · Reply · RT

grovesdesign: I love beating the bus home by walking :) #PortlandAfoot #trimet · Reply · RT

808dROD: RT @momeezy21: Fuck white trimet asses and stupid ass cops · Reply · RT
peterjwestwick: and how were you 20 mins late when the stop I was at was like less than 5 stops of where you started your route? #WTF #PDX #Trimet · Reply · RT

18 h 280 peterjwestwick: I jus don't wanna wait the fucking 20 mins IN THE FUCKING COLD when you can drive a lil faster so I can make it home on time #PDX #Trimet · Reply · RT

peterjwestwick: fucking bus driver! why do you feel the need to be 20 mins late and drive 15 mph. I'm so heated! I jus missed my bus home. WTF! #PDX #Trimet · Reply · RT

iessjin: @trimet bus 67 @6:45 beaverton transit center has missing!! We can't go home, where is the bus? Do I really need to wait another 1 hour? · Reply · RT

  necrotelicom: - riding the 6 - no more wretched hive of scum & villainy indeed! #trimet · Reply · RT

  nicejackson: On trimet bus 44 device used on me felt like a knife was stabbed into my head right side. The rogue feds have gone crazy. · Reply · RT

Rocko17z: I wish I could commute by roller-coaster. Trimet is getting old. · Reply · RT

ianpdx: My bladder is full Each bump on bus perilous Get me home Quickly #trimet #tmi #haiku · Reply · RT
LEXHENDRIX: Hey @trimet your injury claims dept sucks!!!! Don't they return phone calls??? #trimet · Reply · RT
DaveKnowsPDX: Spice of life RT @marissawelch: why is there always a person smelling of booze on every section of the max? #trimet #yellowline · Reply · RT
mikerigsby: Freakin ridiculous. 15 min late #Trimet 99 "Express" bus jammed to the walls with riders. · Reply · RT
moethewhat: My bus is packed fucking full. Fuck you trimet. Also raising fares is for assholes. · Reply · RT
kelcach: Excited to get off work... not so much to catch my ride home. Trimet tweens are driving me crazy. #Portland #trimet #transportation #tweens · Reply · RT
kingsurlycrab: don't get me wrong, #trimet IS (one of) the best U.S. transit systems; but sometimes I wonder why they even bother publishing a bus schedule · Reply · RT
GreyDuck: Thanks, @trimet. Sign said Green train in 3 minutes so I waited. Yellow shows up, now the sign says 12 minutes. Hiking to Square now. · Reply · RT
browndudepix: @trimet train stuck at Beaverton Central?!?!?! Of all the days I decide to head downtown early in the morning I pick today. · Reply · RT
icklittlejag: You know why this 12 is crowded? Cuz bus service to SW Portland is virtually nonexistent after 9pm. I'd be on a 44 if I could. CC @trimet · Reply · RT
davidhoganpdx: @trimet one of your buses had an ad for a dental office offering $99 any extractions. Crazy question, but how do I find out the company?? · Reply · RT




No comments: