Trimess

Monday, August 1, 2011

Preferring Charges against President Jonathan Hunt

Today I am making it known of my intention to “Prefer Charges” against President Jonathan Hunt for nonfeasance in office. I have created a PDF file that has all the required documentation to bring this action forward. I am in need of ten (10) signatures from members of ATU757 who are in good standing and in support of this action. Please read all the documentation and if you are in support fill out and mail the last page to me as instructed in the instructions of the that documentation. Thank you for your support. -Chris
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION 

1 comment:

Jeff Welch said...

How's that contract coming?

Seems to me that Hunt's obfuscation with regard to charges against E.H. are the least of his transgressions.