Trimess

Monday, August 15, 2011

THE TWITS



RT @trimet: @PDXStreetcar Just confirmed this is a comment re: streetcar: RT @clayroody first time ever feeling carsick on a trolley @trimet #leadfoot
RFOregon: Wanted sex offender frequents TriMet stations, authorities say: Parole and probation officers ... t.co/TfZTt4F #News #US #Oregon ·
WalkOfLife503: Old man sniffing boys on #trimet ·
lazulisong: Culinary students eating results of baking class on #trimet bus. Q_Q cheeedddder biscuuuuuiiiitsssssss

theonetruebix: Either @TriMet or @pdxbus is confused, since the latter reports arrival time of 3 minute 
alittleweirdo: The MAX shouldn't leave 2 min early, especially when the bus is 2 min late. #trimet · Reply · RTs for both this stop and the next stop.
Lynn_Boo: There Always Has To Be At Least One Weird Person On The Trimet Buses
srallen91: Gotta love trimet in the sumer. Everyone be crazy!
carleson: RT @WiredPig: Broken @Trimet light rail train being pushed from Hillsboro 2 Merlo yard. Trains delayed. I'm sitting at 12th/Wash rt behind downed train
pdxcommute: RT @grovesdesign: fares definitely being checked on streetcar which I think is a good thing. @trimet @pdxcommute ·
WashCoScanner: RT @WiredPig: Crippled Trimet light rail now in the yard. East bound blue line up to speed again.
WiredPig: Self censoring graffiti artist. @Trimet bus #2707 on the 57 line. t.co/2oOIH4m
nicejackson: You would be amazed by the idiot trimet bus drivers wearing wire devices everyday for the single purpose of harassment and stalking beli .
king2803: @trimet On a positive note, the driver of bus 2207 should be up for operator of year. Friendly, professional, helpful. He makes my morning!
king2803: @trimet the bus at 23rd and overton toward TC scheduled to depart at 7:50 this morning arrived at and left the stop 4 mins early. Not cool!
@Dan_Christensen: Overheard on My #Trimet bus: Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak... Old Empty bus.
AB727: Dear #trimet, Thanks for almost passing me by when i was clearly in front of the bus stop sign, well actually i (cont) t.co/Rr4ZqQv ·
mgonz92: Fuck trimet
JakePlanton: Does anyone know if I should report that people had used my CC's to purchase #trimet passes? Or is it a lost cause?
sugarshark: Oh, trimet. day 1 and I've already had a mean driver, a police stop, and some guy asking me out. XP
BOBatTOYOHASHI: トンネルの中の駅。地上へはエレベーターで上がります。 (@ TriMet Washington Park MAX Station) [pic]: t.co/QTqViJM ·
kairosinanna: The Asian guy driving the 33 McLoughlin this morning is my new best friend. #trimet
dakania: There's gotta be a way for me to deal with vocal transphobia, @trimet, that won't result in victim blame or me being late. Not acceptable.
NiteOwlProducer: Boo to driver of #4 bus who shook his head at me as I waved at him & was 10 steps from it - not my fault #15 was 5 min late @pdxbus


No comments: