Trimess

Sunday, September 11, 2011

They sure love Portland out there

These are urban "planners" of course who always know what's best for us lowly citizens. It's possible that the guy writing this is another proselytizer for the Church of Light Rail, they are as fanatic as some Christian Fundamentalists that I know. Of course I have no objection to light rail, I object to making the oldest riders of TRIMET (the bus riders) pay the heavy cost of light rail here in Portland.
That is of course, less and less bus service.

Actually I asked the members of Portland Transport to provide me with the facts about development along the MAX line, blogger Jim Karlock was the only one who responded. It appears that this post actually answers my question, but its in FRENCH so I can't read it!

No comments: