Trimess

Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Grievance"- Kangaroo court is more like it

I had mistakenly posted that I got not written determination on my grievance denials.

Actually I had gotten one on the step 2 and fully expect another one on this little farce I just went through.

It occurs to me, Robert tells me that someone was too 'ashamed' to go on duty as a result of my dispatch recording and that is why I am going through this KANGAROO COURT PROCEEDING.

But ya know what?

I have never seen any sort of complaint about this, just the words of Robert that this occurred.

And my buddy Joe, who is also going through this farce, was written up on call stop violations, but he has never seen any report to back up this accusation.

Why do we have to take the word of the company that these things are happening?

I don't have a right to see the actual operator complaint against me which has resulted in the kangaroo court that I am now experiencing?

Where the hell do we work anyway?

Josef Stalin's Russia? Accusation by no name accusers? 

Trimet must be taking lessons from Homeland Security, we are a "threat" and must be punished, don't actually need any evidence, just take the companies word for it!

No comments: