Trimess

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I wonder who sent this in?

Remember, being a bus driver at TRIMET means you can be targeted, anonymously, by anybody anywhere, even by people that don't ride your bus.
(This person uses my full name but I don't get to know their name. You might remember where this sort of practice was commonly used to condemn people, STALIN'S RUSSIA)

TRIMET (mis)management already has the answer to this nonsense SIP.
This is actually my first SIP, these SIP's stay in your file forever  weather they have foundation or not.

They go into a "green file" and after you get some number of these TRIMET (mis)management sends you to a 'retraining' class. (Like Stalin's Russia)

HERE IS THE COMPLAINT:



AND HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE IS MY RESPONSE:

ORS 165.540(7)
(Look it up yourself)

2 comments:

Al M said...

Here is my written response to Robert:


http://rantingsofatrimetbusdriver.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-wonder-who-sent-this-in.html

The short answer is ORS 165.540(7)

Thanks,

Al M
2387

Al M said...

BTW-
Several of my pals say I should get this taken out of my file, but ya know what?

I COULD CARE LESS WHAT IS IN MY FILE OR HOW MUCH BULLSHIT THEY HAVE IN MY FILE!

The last time they sent me my 'complete' (supposedly) file there was nothing in it except copies of all the various letters I have gotten through the years.

At this point in my career here, I just don't care anymore about this sort of thing.

After 15 years of my life spent here, it's very close to moving on time.