Trimess

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tweets!

melogna: I like how all #TriMet buses have the American flag in their window, lest someone question their loyalties.
MissErika92: FUCK TRIMET
cme2009: @trimet I was just wondering why on the online trip planner, the default walking distance is now 1 mile? It used to be 1/4 or 1/2 mile
  JosedePDX: @trimet The bus Driver did see me! He waved to me as he left!! ·
alannarisse: @trimet Do you have an after hours # I can call. Just had a run in with a bus driver with serious road rage issues. ·
alanpdx: Tis the season for bad perfume on Trimet. #Augh ·
Sequelcast: I hope @Trimet invests in something to soften the loud engines in the buses. Louder than an airplane!
anzadesu: This bus smells like piss... Like... Really bad. It's making me feel sick. #Trimet #bus77
anzadesu: Wow bus you are WAY early. Like 5 min early. No bueno. #Trimet
sporkbot: I am so fucking angry. The trimet officer gave me a "Curtosey Ticket" and kept the one I bought as "Evidence" EVIDENCE OF WHAT ITS NOT DATED
alicynx: @trimet, is the 12 line where you put your worst drivers? This is getting ridiculous!
mikerigsby: Good lord. Annoying chick on my #Trimet 99 is nagging at everyone to "Smile!" Bitch, I've been up for 16 hrs, too tired for tweakers. :p
  mikerigsby: Time to play #Trimet roulette and see if my bus actually shows up today.
Lextastic09: Mission to PSU. ahhhh I freakin HATE trimet!

1 comment:

punkrawker4783 said...

I didn't tweet it, but the notion that TriMet is no longer giving out warnings is false, as i witnessed a Supervisor hand out TWO on the MAX this weekend to a pair of fare evaders.