Trimess

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'll be speaking with LARS LARSON today at 12:20 PM

And I will be emphasizing my rights to freedom of movement and ideas when I am off the clock at Trimet!
Trimet has no right to be threatening my job right now because I got an email from somebody that contained information that embarrassed the agency.
Trimet managers are lying if they are trying to put forth the argument that I "stole" the video file from their secret vault. 
Trimet has been breaking the law by violating the union contract, and Trimet is breaking the law in trying to discipline me for exercising my  freedom of expression and freedom of the press! 


3 comments:

punkrawker4783 said...

Record it if you can!

Al M said...

Hahaa!

Unknown said...

Although Lars Larson is a strong proponent of the First Amendment, he is also an Employer Rights sympathizer. You may find yourself out of a job.