Trimess

Thursday, November 10, 2011

SHOCK OF THE YEAR!

Al,

My Mother always taught me, "WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT" and I've tried to live by that principle as a guiding force in terms of my dealings with others.


What that means is that sometimes you have to look beyond the obvious or the situation at hand to see the all the other aspects.  You have to separate the bad stuff from the other stuff.  I cannot accept that all people are bad all of the time just as I cannot accept that all people are good all of the time. Sometimes things need to be put in separate compartments so our vision keeps expanding instead of compressing.

I'm not forgiving you.  There's been too much damage for that but what I am doing is acknowledging that you and I share the same struggles as do multitudes of others in our workplace and you took a MORE THAN ENORMOUS RISK yesterday by publicly talking about the unaccountability, retaliation, threats of termination and lack of Civil Rights that we are all FORCED to live with and under on a daily basis from a continuum of management (some of whom are also under risk if orders are not followed).

What's right is right!  I just gotta say, Al,  you were ENORMOUS!  The elephant in the room is has FINALLY left!

Good Job!!!
Ellen

Written by ELLEN FOX!
Rapprochement? Please let it be true!

No comments: