Trimess

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WORKING FOR LIARS AND THIEVES

The meeting with Greg did nothing but piss me off. There are certain stops I always call,
"goose hollow" , "sky line", "87th".
This 'secret rider' says I called no stops. The chances of that are about zero.

At least these liars are letting us see the bogus reports. The most useless piece of garbage I've seen in a long time. No times, doesn't tell how many riders, nothing about driving conditions, where was the spy sitting, its a report that would make STALIN proud.
PDF FILE 1 
PDF FILE 2 



Of course they gave me no specific instructions on how to meet their vague expectations. Just handed me a copy of that SOP again. As one of my pals told me later, this way they do not pin themselves down and can always find something to harass you with.

No comments: