September 1, 2011
Line 84-Kelso/Boring gets added trips, improved stops
TriMet will improve bus service in the Boring area beginning Tuesday, September 6.
Additional trips will be added to the Line 84-Kelso/Boring.
- Two trips will be added traveling to SE School & Fireman Way leaving Gresham Transit Center at 7:35 a.m. and at 5:20 p.m.
- Two trips will be added traveling to Gresham Transit Center from SE School Ave & Fireman Way at 7:49 a.m. and 5:36 p.m.
Further improvements include changes to bus stops.
- The addition of new signs at 25 bus stops along the route.
- Signs with stop ID numbers have been added along 257th Avenue/Kane Drive, Powell Valley Road, Orient Drive, Bluff Road, Kelso Road and 282nd Avenue. The signed stops give riders and operators visible areas to provide service.
- Because Line 84 serves a rural area, operators will continue to serve customers who flag the bus at non-posted locations.
New schedules are posted at trimet.org.