Trimess

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

“Empower. Trust. Stand Behind.”

This has been kicking around in my head since the budget tool was released. In part, as previously mentioned, because I thought that was a poor representation of possible options to save money. But more than that, all the sniping little comments in there taking shots at the union made me feel very uncomfortable. Personally I think that is grossly unprofessional for an official TriMet release. It’s not empowering, it doesn’t show trust, and it certainly isn’t standing behind union workers.
Accusing the union of refusing to be reasonable: present
Acknowledging that TriMet broke the law: curiously absent

Read the entire article at MAX FAQ's

3 comments:

Steve Fung said...

That is my picture when a passenger
peed on my #15 last fall.

maxfaqs said...

Do you mind that I used it? Somewhat unsurprisingly, doing google image searches for pictures of dirty TriMet buses predominantly returns results from Al's blog, many of which had been taken by you I think.

Al M said...

I'm sure Steve doesn't mind at all!