Trimess

Monday, January 23, 2012

A SCHEDULER REPLIES TO A MANAGER

Proving what most of us already know, THEY HAVE ALL THE FACTS ABOUT LATE/EARLY, YELLOW CARDS ARE NOT NECESSARY:

I had noticed the incident in acid last week. When I saw the reason for the fill, I knew it was going to be placed in my lap for the schedule. I checked the information over the past two sign ups on the card data and found that operator XXXX does have a problem with the schedule. Unfortunately, most of the others who drives that block doesn't have the same problem. This would indicate that it infact isn't necessarily a schedule problem. I have sent you a chart with the card data information. Please note that the blue colored squares are within 5 minutes of the schedule. The purple ones are for 15 minute or more late. If you feel after looking at this information that I need to make further adjustments, then please let me know.

No comments: