Trimess

Friday, February 10, 2012

THE REAL STORY OF OUR HEALTH INSURANCE

This is posted at MICHAEL ANDERSON'S While announcing cuts, TriMet quietly warns next year’s will be worse | Portland Afoot

You want a REAL STORY MICHAEL?
Well here it is brother:

My W 2 shows I made $32,566 last year.
I paid:
$2850 federal income tax.
$2063 state income tax
$1395 social security tax
$ 482 medicare tax

That left me $25,776....

NOW HERE IS THE REAL STORY:

I PAID $330 A MONTH FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE!

That left me $21,816 to live on!

THESE ARE THE FACTS, NOT THAT OTHER GARBAGE!

1 comment:

Ross Wrede said...

My math says that you paid over 15% of your take home pay for health insurance premiums. Plus any co-pays or deductibles you may have paid for medical care and services.

Not exactly a "Cadillac" health plan.