Trimess

Friday, February 3, 2012

SOME OTHER TWITTERS

vanlue: Seriously @TriMet? You feel that 42 minutes is an acceptable transfer time? Don't my taxes pay for your services?

  anzadesu: Last bus of the night and you're 10+ min late? That's just cruel :( #line77 #trimet #publictransi


  bikeyguy: Is it me or is Trimet having culture shock?

PDXtrimetrider: Great bus ride home tonight. Ended up talking to my great 51 driver the whole ride. I call today a good day :-)

JackPortlandia: a lot of people feel stopping @trimet's fare evasion will solve its money issues. it won't. look at the data, no drop t.co/7lCoN1SA

@JackPortlandia: what do i see in @trimet's fare crackdown? despite the penalties, there's been no change in the level of fare evasion: t.co/FZWAK389 ·

RT @JackPortlandia: @trimet you are raising fares, cutting service and adding new jobs!? wth? t.co/jAG6M2ij

ShaNiceStorey: Annoying children on trimet transportation<<<<< ·

  dcunning1: Today on #trimet we learned its perfectly ok to apply hairspray during rush hour

mskindle: RT @sp_redelectric: #trimet bus 1402 has a broken access panel underneath rear bench seat...plenty of $$$ for WES photography but no $$$ for BASIC MAINTENANCE?? ·

PDXtrimetrider: Thank you, guy on the eastbound downtown blue line, but we really dont need to hear that rap music playing on your phone. #trimet

ironmysandwich: Middle aged female trimet worker just gruffly said, "thanks sweetie hun" because I held a door for her

  DollieAlexus: Fuck the trimet police .

BoBellie12: I have a love hate relationship with trimet

mahaloluinoa: @trimet Well hopefully I will hear something sooner. Your fare inspector was creepy, out of line, and fabricated an issue with my pass

bikeyguy: trimet tried to get me to pose' on WES today, had to pass but my buddy Jim next to me took the offer. haha how we roll,and some other sign

NatalieLovesATL: @WeTheMandy fuckin Trimet. Jk can has waiting in my room

  chibi_missy: According to Trimet, the place we want to go look at tomorrow doesn't exist.

tiffanyzaccaria: Trimet is soooo slow today. -__-

PDXtrimetrider: Let me take that back; the WHOLE BUS is rattling like a can of metal bean balls. Poor old 1600s..

PDXtrimetrider: RT @doctor_jeff: "Stay back from the bumpy strip" - Trimet placard or sex toy owner's manual?

AJH1993: @trimet The APACU on 205B is announcing incorrect stops. It's about. 3-4 stops behind the real stop ·

stilist: @trimet Impressed by the friendly driver I just had on #2042. Could even hear the stop names clearly!

doctor_jeff: Dude next to me is trying not to sleep on my shoulder. Awwww. #trimet #fuckno

nzadesu: Dog puked on the bus! That's a viable reason to take it out of service. Eck. #Trimet #Line77 still 20+ late to work though

mahaloluinoa: @trimet Even though my pass and ID are valid, he wrote down everything on a citation form and said he was going to "look into it. Pardon?

divineinterests: Whoa. Someone's been smoking a lot of weed. #trimet

No comments: