Trimess

Monday, February 6, 2012

TRIMET THE PREDATOR-steals money from the poor over a simple mistake

David Hamblin
READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP
did you get a ticket from trimet? I left my monthly pass at home and got popped for $175! That almost 7 monthly tickets for me
»
David Hamblin
I honestly can't believe your company just suggested I panhandle to get enough $ to go home! Really? As soon as I can I'm done.
»
David Hamblin
To be humiliated is another. Your company has never offered a solution different than I need to be better. How about you be better?
»
David Hamblin
as soon as I can get a car, which will be next month, I'm canceling my trimet riding. To forget my fare is one thing.
»
David Hamblin
With the late and missing trains. Having stood out in the cold for hours for you not to come. And now this? I'm done.
»
David Hamblin
I have been fighting the pressure to get a car for sometime. This puts me over the edge. What a way to treat your customers.
»
David Hamblin
you know just forget I asked. I just talked to someone at your office that was extremely rude and then hung up on me!
»
David Hamblin
there has to be a way for us to rectify this. And yes I'm aware I should have my pass on me. This is the first time I left it home.
»
David Hamblin
Come on, you guys know I've been an honored citizen for months. You can go through my tweets. You can ask the drivers.
»
David Hamblin
the man said that there's no way for me to get the ticket over turned. How's that even possible?
»
David Hamblin
is there an office for me to go to with my ID and pass to get this matter taken care of? I've been a monthly pass holder for 9mos.
»
David Hamblin
I accidentally left my honored citizen ID and monthly pass at home and just got a ticket that's equivalent to my monthly income.

No comments: