Trimess

Thursday, March 15, 2012

IN YOUR FACE

I got this letter from Trimet legal. At first I had no idea what this was supposed to mean.
After a couple minutes it came to me.

This is the response to the e-mail I sent Mary Festch wanting to know why I got charged $91 for a list of 11 retirements when the Cascade Policy Group got over a thousand employees facts for NOTHING!

She passed the buck (in pure bureaucratic style) to another bureaucrat in legal.

This is there response:


Excuse my language but there is no better way to illustrate my feelings on the topic.
UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!

3 comments:

Steve Fung said...

We(you,Ross,Dan and I) got boned.John Charles received the Lars Larson treatment.

Nedwell said...

So- There is a no-charge way to "inspect records"? But if you request the info be gathered for you, then the fee kicks in?

Al, are they willing to let you spend hours going thru the HR database when your info Request is approved? Unlikely. How to you frame the record inspection request so they don't treat it as a $90 "interrogatory"?

Al M said...

The charge applies if you want a copy or just want to see them.

When I quit here I will be spending lots of time at TRIMET LEGAL dealing with this stuff...

AND I WILL HAVE MY SECRET CAMERA ON!