Trimess

Monday, April 2, 2012

TEXTS FROM THE FIELD

buzer for engine oil ccontiinually going off...he says go aheead ...ya ok for him he doesnt have to listen to buzzer!....assholes

 so leader is stuck with lift out on cornell...by the time i get there ppl had been waiting and hr and 10 mins..pissed off..i dont blame them

so they bring my bus to me with farebx jammed..front doors stick and take a bit to opoen and side window curtain reads line 62...great way to start monday

(comment-Anonymous said...1st class service at TriMess!)

.my back has been hurting alot lately!..oh well!..i think its the bus but not sure...
it didnt really start hurting daily until a few months ago when i started driving old buses again on regular basis

1 comment:

Erik H. said...

This is all nothing that an I.T. Department, a Capital Projects Department, and a Marketing Department can't fix.

After all, they are "vital services", according to one such TriMet cheerleader.

Let me just load up my Windows 98 recovery disk into the lift and use fdisk to reset the engine oil light... And Marketing...just how do you put the spin on that long of a wait?