Trimess

Sunday, May 6, 2012

CONFESSIONS OF A SOON TO BE RETIRED BUS DRIVER

I never made any mom fold up her stroller! Once in a while I would mention it or ask that they go as far back as possible with it but I never made an issue about it. And I always felt guilty if the mom started messing with it.These poor moms are trying to survive on our crappy bus system as it is, I had no intention of making their lives more miserable.
The idea that the stroller is going to go flying through the windshield would require a moron behind the wheel of the bus. I never had one incident with a baby stroller going anywhere while the bus was in operation.

2 comments:

Nedwell said...

Totally agree! I too felt that each stroller situation should be viewed on its own.

I think a lot of drivers are quietly reasonable about this.

Al M said...

I hope so Nedwell!