Trimess

Monday, May 7, 2012

THE IRONY OF IT ALL!

Maybe I am a little weird, but I do enjoy listening in to the dispatch control center when I can.
To me its entertainment beyond any book, any movie, any lecture.
I myself can't believe how much I enjoy it.
Maybe its because I know exactly how it feels to be in the shoes of these operators and know many of the people that I hear.
I'm completely fascinated by it, its strange.
And the irony is they tried so hard to stop me from doing it.
If they had just let me continue seeing the acid reports none of this dispatch stuff would have even happened. But they shut down my access to the incident reports, hence I started looking for new ways to see what was going on out here.
I knew things were a mess out there.
I gotta tell ya though, its a bigger mess out there than I imagined.

No comments: