Trimess

Friday, May 18, 2012

Trimet adventures-episode 1

Today I hit the Trimet system as a private citizen, finally having the right to do what ordinary citizens can do but Trimet bus drivers cannot. These will be a new series of on scene films, this time out of uniform and as a rider.

Rather than the one really long episode they are broken down into segments. As with all my material most of it is boring, but there are some real gems within the body of these movies. 


TRIMET MANAGEMENT-be advised that this is PROPRIETARY MATERIAL WHICH I HOLD COPYRIGHT TOO! You do not have permission to use it in any sort of disciplinary procedure. If I want to make a complaint with MY MATERIAL I will. You do not have my permission to use it against anyone, ever!


Trimet adventures-episode 1-part 1-Downtown Portland
TRIMET ADVENTURES-episode 1-part 2-on the bus 54
Trimet adventures-episode 1-part 3-where's Norman?
Trimet adventures-episode 1-part 4-back on the 54
Trimet adventures-episode 1-part 5-on the MAX again then the 48 bus
Trimet adventures-episode 1-part 6-running into Big Bird and riding the MAX home

No comments: