Trimess

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I missed the action yesterday

When the public testimonies begin that signifies the end of the board meeting right?
Apparently not. I was substituting for Jason yesterday since Jason now has a actual job.
He ran out of storage space on his SD card and an elderly gentlemen was going on and on so I decided to book.
Little did I know that the board was about to vote on the budget. For some reason I was under the impression that the vote would not happen today.
I come to find out that they did vote and pretty much ignored OPAL's hard work.
( I knew that was going to happen of course)
OPAL members were enraged..KOIN has a good video of that.
The OPAL members gave some very impassioned presentation, about the best I have ever seen at the board meetings.
To bad it doesn't help.
The Trimet board is a board of sock puppets, might as well talk to a chair then talk to them.
They've already gotten their instructions from Mcfuher.  Mcfuher holds the power,  not the board.
They are useless completely.


No comments: