The Double Decker Bus Tour is just about a week away! And I am SOOOOOO damn excited that you chose to spend a Wednesday evening with us!
Remember: DO NOT DRIVE HOME FROM THIS TOUR!!
There are several SAFE ways for you to get home after the tour:
- Have a sober friend come pick you up. We will finish downtown.
- Call a taxi - the number for Radio Cab is 503-227-1212
- You can take the Bus or Mad MAX (if you DARE!) Find out more here: http://trimet.org/
We will meet at The Jack London Bar at 6:15pm (in case you don't know it's INSIDE The Rialto Poolroom, downstairs). If you want to have dinner, a few of us will be there a little earlier (they will open at 5:30pm), so please join us!
Now that that is out of the way, a few requests:
- Bring a State ID or a Passport. Please be 21 or over.
- Drinks at the bars are not covered in your ticket price. I might suggest that you bring CASH, to make it easy for our service people. Please TIP THEM WELL, as we want to be welcomed back for future tours!
My cell is Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Have a GREAT day, and I'm VERY excited to see you on Wednesday! - Doug
PS - To get you all psyched up - check out this Double Decker Bus Video!
Also, I want to thank our sponsors ; Double Decker PDX and Ninkasi Brewing for helping to make this happen!
orhistory.com "You Stay Historic, Oregon"