Trimess

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm probably going to take on DeHamel's request.

With a few conditions, of course. They'll be phrased more politely than they are here. :P

1) I reserve the right to blog about anything that is said, otherwise I'm out.
2) Dialogue, not monologue.
3) I reserve the right to bring someone with me.
3.5) Please don't bring a group of people with you. I'll limit my company to one. 
4) I really don't want recycled answers and whatnot. Give me honesty. 

Either way and no matter what, I look forward to seeing what this meeting will be like. Any other ideas for conditions/requests?

5 comments:

Al M said...

No suggestions I think you are handling all of this incredibly well.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Cameron!

Cameron Johnson said...

Uhoh, I seem to have lost her business card with her email address. Does anyone else happen to know where I can find it? :/

Anonymous said...

dehamelb@trimet.org

Cameron Johnson said...

You're a god(dess)! Thanks!