Tuesday my mother had her femur fractured in her right leg. She went to a appointment and took Trimet lift and when the driver was pushing her coming back home, her right foot fell off the foot rest and went under the wheelchair. The guy kept pushing and her leg snapped. Shattered as the doc said, right above the knee. What makes me really mad is that the guy kept pushing even after my mom scream in pain. My wife had to yell at him to stop before he finally did.

Obviously I'm not happy with that idiot driver. My wife was pushing my mom and the guy insisted on pushing her himself saying my wife was pushing her to slow. Man, I wish I could get my hands on him for just a min! I'm not normally a violent person, but just thinking of my mom going through that makes me want to give some pain to him to say the least.  
Mom