Trimess

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Todays seen and heard on #trimess #trimet



Lawlawlawlawl fuck trimet bus drivers 

Trimet's just tryin' to rob us of our money. 

Bro fuck Trimet. On some real shit I'm done. 

This bus smells exactly like rotten eggs and anal juices... Thank you for riding

Excluded from trimet. 

Bus stop swing set. That is all. We need this..

We got a shouter on the #75...

Riding Max at rush hour is like those number tile puzzles where you shift around the one empty tile to get them in order 

Stoner guy on the bus wearing a cut off t-shirt that says 'people like you are the reason people like me need medication'. Hmmm...  

I understand the max has to go slower due to the temperatures but does it really need to wait for three minutes at every stop? 

Joy. Missed my MAX because the bus was late because the bus was old and could barely go past 25mph. Cue sardine can train.

Ah yes, finish up the commute with a packed 99 that doesn't have AC. Did I mention it was 91f today? The f stands for Fuuuck me! 

Man I just saw a 94 packed to the rafters and no AC!


Spotted a placard on my MAX that says "oh, for fuck's sake, get your stupid ass out of the disabled section, you idiot."  

Bus headways failed me, so I grabbed a for my 6:30 meeting. 10 minute trip, $3.50. Increasingly competitive with 

It's a good thing there aren't *any* trips on that might take more than 2.5 hours. Oh hell. That's a blatant lie. 

Trimet is fuckin up! If km in that group 3 shit ima be pissed 


















1 comment:

Cameron Johnson said...

Adri's first tweet was blisteringly clever. The lead in to the hashtag was just sublime. :D