Trimess

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Todays 'seen and heard on Trimess'



Oh how I love my oven on wheels, as 40 new A/C buses sit unused in a N Portland parking lot. They could be serving the public... 

Thought it was notable that the type 5 does nothing new to address bikes. Boo.  

Big, fat, sweaty, & hairy bald dude sat down in front of me on the MAX. Horrendous smell. You can see the sweat on his head

is running late due to the heat and people are sardines standing crammed in there. I can't wait till my September parking kicks in! 

Good call, . It's 90 degrees out and there's not even breathing room on the train and the driver turns the AC off. 

yet again I watch as a number 12 scheduled at around 602 @ stop 9190 just turns onto the 99 ramp skipping sherwood. Thanks a lot 

I find it unfortunate that TriMet MAX stations are limited to such short trains. 

RT : TriMet: Ranked #1 Nationally in Godawful Bus Poetry.  

"Trimet: The reason bicycling is so popular in Portland."  

TriMet: The Geo Metro of Transit Systems! 

2 weeks until no more free rail zone aka until I become a hermit I LIVE IN IT AND GO DOWNTOWN LIKE ALWAYS trimet why u gotta do me like that 

State of bus stop 99W and Walnut. "What makes this place great!". Cleanup please!!  

Jacking up the fare to 2.50 and ending the free zone? Fuck you Trimet! Fuck you good and hard! 

1200 a year to ride the crowed, dangerous and overpriced Trimet system, fuck that shit! I encourage everyone to ride a bike! 

RT : The arrival screen at the Tualatin WES Station has been out for days. Is it possible to have someone look into that? 

tvm #135 is broken again. The screen is still messed up too. Now, i've been gone for a week. You had enough time to fix it 

Had to try three ticket machines to get one that worked. It’s like revels in its own incompetence. 

A Salem Commute, TriMet Almost Messes it Up and a Video of the Trip

has now officially fucked my entire morning...I didn't need any of those billable hours. Not like the east coast is working already.
















No comments: