Trimess

Sunday, August 19, 2012

TODAYS SEEN AND HEARD ON TRIMESS



Seen On bus. Let's count the # of ways this ad is scummy. No apr, no term length, etc.

Sunset at Gateway Transit Center. Please nobody say "signal failure."  

You keep cancelling my friend's last bus home unannounced. She has a several mile walk home. Unacceptable "service".

why do u have to be so slow! 

It’s hilarious that ’s trip planner doesn’t understand that “North Mississippi” means “N. Mississippi”. 

44 was only 13 minutes late today. An improvement from weeks past. Gotta love trimet sometimes 

Except that (surprise) yet another instance of a bus dropping off the arrival data without actually arriving yet. 

Hey riders. I made a TriMet bot capable of telling you your bus, MAX, WES or streetcar arrivals. Tweet your stop ID to  

Arghh I forgot the trimet doesn't run on Sundays! Limping my way back to the house. today 

Ah, the freak show that is Max on a sunday evening. I'd forgotten it was worst evening of the week for freaks.  

Fucking trimet. 

Nearly four years of taking and never been in an accident. Car clipped us and no one but myself/driver even noticed. 

this trimet truck was going 45 in a 30mph zone on Holgate at 6:15 this morning...  

My tweets can be found HERE! 

Trimet scanner tweets can be found HERE!












No comments: