Trimess

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today's seen and heard on Trimess




On a MAX that kinda smells like rotten oranges or something of the sort....could you fix that, ? Train 227A 

You have a smashed system map sign at the Powell Green Line stop.  

Your 12 driver lays the horn at my dad who is letting me off at the bus stop. Why? Shouldn’t he be thankful I’m riding the bus? Geez 

Nasty as people on Trimet. < 

why can't I open a window on the streetcar? Sometimes people stink or fart or wear perfume. I don't want to have to smell the stank 

MAX train 418 has a bad head sign. It shows the color pink and has a black destination sign.


Now that's odd. Any idea why these station seats appear to be grounded? I wonder if you sit too long if the...


Really should consider cleaning off of the tops of more shelters. Seems like Tri-Met only cleans the tops of shelters at Rose Q. 

I think it's great that are raising their fare so high. Now I can pay $5 a day to get treated like an asshole on a late bus  

Ohh joy just what I need on top of my fever nausea a bus that smells like three week old Italian food! Rotten garlic anyone!  

Dam I forgot my headphones. Now the tweekers on the bus are going to talk to me!!


Can Tri-Met not consider cleaning it's buses and MAX cars? Might actually help slow spread of cold/flu 

Yo, , your PA just said ,"Onion Station". FYI. 

I didn’t know it was possible to cross a manga costume with a See’s Candies uniform. The things I learn on

Am I wrong for wanting to heckle your P.A. System,

can't be worse than Portland ...many areas of PDX have worse bus service than rural areas of Montana. 

Trimet you can suck my dick. 

Really should consider cleaning off of the tops of more shelters. Seems like Tri-Met only cleans the tops of shelters at Rose Q.


I tried to go to that machine, but had to come back so I wouldn't miss my train. 

Not looking forward to the shit storm that will ensue when Trimet closes the Free Rail Zone. RIP FRZ, you were my favorite zone.


Got a full-time Job working for Trimet in Human resources. I'm too fucc'n happy.


is removing the 70 & sending it down 33rd. That ruins my way to work.

Oh dear.. I'm on one of the buses operated by Lurch.  

Line 2015 bus 12 to pdx clearly male pssnger is not right in the head yet driver lets him ride all of us 

Same, cheery/upbeat bus driver as yesterday, on the 4. It makes for a much more pleasant commute. Love her!!  

Scientists studying time/space anomalies should try the afternoon #35 line. "8 mins" (6 mins pass) "7 mins" (5 mins pass) "11 mins"  

. oh for sure, I lived here for 15 years. Know how unpredictable trimet can be--but it's waaay ahead of muni. 

riders trying to give driver directions. What, you think he is just aimlessly driving a bus full of people?  

The next Gresham-bound 9 is running 18 minutes late. That's gonna be packed.


line 19 bus #1442 is 5mins late downtown to SE Duke and I am tired of being held hostage by the whim of an idiot  

This guy has really smelly feet :(  

Trimet tip of the day: NEVER assume ANYTHING with Trimet. 



#4 headed up Division: driver has to turn the bus off every few blocks, get out, and beat the rear doors to close them.  







 




















 







1 comment:

Jason McHuff said...

@transitdude can't be worse than Portland #trimet ...many areas of PDX have worse bus service than rural areas of Montana.

I'd love to see if that's true.