Trimess

Thursday, August 2, 2012

TRIMET STEPS OVER THE LINE-AGAIN

Now I personally know what this is all about.Trimet for years attempted to control my off duty behavior.
And now they are at it again: SEEN ON FACEBOOK:
Another attempt of the Tri-Met management team strong arming a Union employee. The day shift supervisor at Center St. told an employee they need to remove their "The Tri-Met Way" sticker from their personally owned toolbox. I was also informed that the employee was asked for the names of others who are also displaying the sticker on their toolbox. What a great way for a newly appointed day shift supervisor to say "Hey Bob, look what I did. Praise me, love me, accept me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God--Bruce Hansen needs to walk into Neil's office and clearly state the strong arm tactics in violating an indidvudual's rights will not be tolerated.
Then--he needs to REPEAT that same message in public at the next Board meeting.

Al M said...

It just illustrates the type of company and management that Trimet is.

Ya you get good pay etc, but your a punching bag for most of your career.

Working fearful all the time is not my idea of a decent job, sorry.