Trimess

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trimet supervisory reports


I assisted on a 10-25 @ Farmington & Lombard. I arrived at 6:23am. I took the pictures and transported Operator # xxxx to the East side test facility.
During to the ride to the facility I let the Operator speak and he told me a number of things.
(1) He is sure he was not travelling more than 25 mph
(2) He is sure he was braking as he approached the rail crossing
(3) He stated he was running 3 to 4 minutes late but could easily make that up before he got to Tigard TC
(4) He stated he was going over the speed limit on Farmington but insists he was slowing down as he approached Lombard even braking
(5) He was unaware of how he actually made contact with the gate crossing
(6) He stated that he choked on his coffee or hair or something
(7) He stated he felt faint or dizzy before contact  with crossing gate was made
(8) He stated he remembers a lady asking him if he was ok and asking her to call 911 for him
(9) He stated the coffee spilled because the lid came off.
(Lid was secured on the cup when I took the picture in the top left of the dashboard)
(10)  He denied that he was drinking his coffee at the time, the second time I asked him if he was drinking his beverage.
(11) While on the way to test facility he was on the phone to his wife and stated he is sure he wasn’t doing more than 25mph
(12) He stated to her that he refused medical help but is starting to think his chest and arms are hurting
(13) I informed him at the test facility to let myself or Dispatch know if he wanted medical. He still did not want medical while I was there.
(14) At 9:21am when he was done with his drug test he informed Dispatch that he wanted medical for chest pains and had a hard time breathing
(15) At 9:41 I heard 91/01 confirm that AMR had transported him to St Vincent’s.

No comments: