Trimess

Saturday, August 18, 2012

YOU DISRESPECTFUL BUS DRIVERS

Human Resources Business Partners are offering a class where you can learn about your legal and practical rights and responsibilities in demonstrating and supporting respectful workplace behavior – including TriMet’s expectations, policies and employment laws. It will be held 9-11 a.m., Wednesday, September 26, 2012 in Conf. C&D at Center Street. To sign up just email your name and employee number to by September 16.
(I'm sad I never got to take this class in my 15 years at Trimet)

2 comments:

Al M said...

It's not TRIMET, it's the BUSINESS PARTNERS!
Jesus save us!

Anonymous said...

Good God. A class on a weekday from 9a-11a. Well..the majority of service-essential employees will be in the field and on the road.
So, this class, paid for by taxpayers, will be filled with TriMet desk jockeys and Transportation managers that want something to do or to take a break from their daily desk routines.

I am ashamed for TriMet and what it has become. I laughed out loud when I read "Human Resource Business Partners."

I am disgraced by the false leadership. I realize it is no longer an agency that values it's employees nor does it value the very citizens it once strived to serve.

I will always remember the times when TriMet was courageous in protecting their existing service to every customer. I will always remember the extrodinary employees that delivered their best every day--we believed in those employees. We never referred ourselves to frontline employees as "Business Partners." We were simply their "Partners."

As Pete Taylor would say.."time to sit up tall and make this day your very best."