Trimess

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on TRIMESS



Hey maintenance, the Flavel St. MAX stop rejects perfectly good US currency. Guess I'm not getting on this MAX...  

It never accepts bills! RT : ticket machine 128 deferred for parts; will not be accepting bills 

. I'm agog at the loss. It's such a short-sighted move by TriMet that hurts customers, and the city at large. 

9:35 max @ 9838 didn't stop "out of service". 3 people around me had to call in late to work. "Where's the service?" New campaign? 

Ugh. The next video doesn't help werewolves and MAX. 

its been hard for me to get to work on time this weekend, does trimet not realize people do work on weekend mornings ? 

How is it that trimet can't figure out a route with under 3 busses? What about those 3 lines that go from my house to the 70?? 

I'm not sure if media is characterizing it the way they are because of wanting painting negative trimet picture or mental illness/depression 

Thank you the ticket machines actually work at 148th Max stop 

Fuck stuck at 82nd on a car full of obnoxious drunk teenagers for 20+ minutes and counting 

all downtown Green/Yellow TVMs between Union Station and PSU are out of service. PSU South is totally off line, ticket-wise. 

just ridin Trimet with a box of vegan nachos and a 35mm camera like the obnoxious Portlander I am 

Are the new buses running now? Because I think I'm riding on one! 

I hate takin' the trimet bus rude ass fucka's be staring at me in the eye so i do the same till they stop lol 

the cash ticket machine is still out of service at sunset tc 

There's 2 things C-tran does better than trimet-buses are MUCH cleaner & they're always getting grants to buy new buses. 

Trimet gets grants for art work but not to buy buses. Something not right there.  

There's something about the way the automated fem voice says Couch (Kooch) Street that always makes me

I'm on the trimet bus and it just broke down. Just my luck. Looks like this guy is walking. 

Oh, and , thanks for making the new bus shelters all glass so that there's no shade on hot days. I appreciate that.  

The only up side to the Trimet upping prices and getting rid of free-rail zones is that the youth all-day ticket went down by two bucks.




















No comments: