Trimess

Monday, September 10, 2012

LATEST 'SEEN AND HEARD' ON #TRIMET (aka #trimess)

(No Trimetscanner tweets or my personal tweets included)
Real people really expressing themselves-no editing

I wish we could edit how we wanted to go on the trip planner. Seriously,  

The trip planner is acting like the MAX doesn't exist tomorrow! What gives!!! 

Yeah! Wtf RT Hey , why is the 33 leaving downtown ALWAYS late at this time of night? 

this train smells like a toilet. I figure with all that xtra cash you got u could clean it up  

we called 503.238.7433. I don’t know what options-I know it disconnected us two different times so clearly not the right options. 

Getting on Trimet without a pass!  

I have the weirdest and deepest conversations with myself while im alone on the trimet bus. 

I'm pretty sure the sheriff of trimet just spends his day riding the bus looking for things to complain about 

Hey your driver on bus # 2511 (line 77) now needs to know its HIS fault if he misses a stop, and not to yell at a passenger for it. 

Save money over the long term. Tear up WES. It's a failure at $18/rider. 

I think 12 should stop at king city rather than Tigard TC now. Have a 94 right behind it continue to sherwood. Just my feedback

Trimet! I am so inconvenienced by you right now! 

ohhh it has it's moments, but today was a total bus failure. 

i miss being able to text the stop ID number to get the eta. sigh... 

Packed last 51 up the hill tonight. No. We don't need better bus service. It's not like this happens every night...  

this is the second day in a row this bus driver has almost ran a red light and stopped almost in the damn intersection... 

5 people get off the bus; Suddenly 9 seats are now open. People are serious seat hogs....  

Still in a really foul mood. Damn you work and trimet. I will most definitely being opening a bottle of wine tonight. Grrrr 

Hi - when will busses on 96 be upgraded? Seems like we always get cigarettes, dust, body odor and no A/C. :( 

I have been trying to pass along a suggestion, but the comment box is not working. 

+ taking routes away w/ no warning from car-free folks like me (even if cycling, reliant on in heavy rain!) 

Then the driver doesn't even acknowledge me as he carries on a conversation. Sits my transfer down instead of handing it to me  

running even 2 or 3 minutes late irritates the crap out of me. 

Driver extra slow and missing greenlights like its a game... YOU think I am annoyed? NOT at all suffering fools apart of my day. 

WTF! I saw a bus driver struggling to make the turn. AND for a car-less person, I've lost my freakin' bus stop.  

I'm mortified you are boosting security for TriMet in PDX, OR when they just raised prices for the commuters.  

Oh , one blue line train in 10 minutes during rush hour, . Rush hour needs 1 train every 180 seconds 

Why isn't working with to fix short signal timing 99W & Main/Johnson? Only let 3 cars through... 

Seriously?? This is not ADA compliant and this is a brand new stop?!!  

Holy crap! rt 94 actually going to go down Main Street! Of course this will delay us five minutes but at least we're on route! 

This morning rt 94 managed to be 1st bus in a week to stay on route. Will my P.M. bus? Stay tuned... 

transit equity my ass. How's free wi-fi service on buses? Oh, only on WES. Plush seats? WES. Art? WES. 

the new buses are PARKED at Powell Garage, not being tested. They each have 600 miles on odometer!! 

WES is far more important than a bunch of slumdog bus riders. 

Or would have been better off turning the No. 8 bus east, terminate it with the No. 17 bus at that loop.  

I hate trimet... 

71 bus is lateeee! Been waiting since 3:20 for the bus.  

stopping the No. 8 bus at that part of NE Dekum seems awkward; could have taken it to MLK.  

it's true, there's done stuff. I'm mostly bitching about trimet changing up the 12 to 21 past parkrose. 

Why can't they just read my tweets, though? It's all in there. I know you're just someone doing social media, but, still. 

Been waiting 30 mins waiting for the 71 bus. Ugh trimet

Ugh, skin shamblers who frequent trimet, please be considerate enough to not sit next to me if there's any open pair of seats. 

Jeld Wen WB is down too, covered in nice TriMet tape. 

None of the machines at Gateway are accepting my cash - tried ALL cash accepting machines happens every morning 

so ridiculous! Paying customers should not have to resort to "buying in advance" in order to ride Trimet legally 

Glad to see fare increases are keeping things running smoothly... Had a similar experience with Credit cards @ pioneer sq. 

5 min late where da fuck are you trimet? All you did was take away zones and higher the rates. For what? To be late every fucking day 

Trimet bus 52 is late, why do I even expect it to be on time anymore? Fucking  

Love to hear the Trimet drivers on the PA: "Get in the left lane. The LEFT lane. The RIGHT lane is a BUS lane.LEFT! GET IN THE LEFT LANE!" 

Our neighbors are really putting in overtime getting ready to move in, sounds like there's a bus rodeo above us.  

Dude on the 72 bus to me: Gonna go get my foot cut off... Yeah we'll be buddies.  

un 10 en historia en el 3er trimet

What the hell I'm about to get on trimet

from what I understand its idling buses *and* worse service from ( connections not as good). I'd complain too. 

Public trans...the max. Aka homeless central (@ TriMet Sunset Transit Center)  

something is very wrong with one of the 56s. Sounds terrible!!!! 

Do you know who alerted bus riders of the 76 delays due to the bus crash yesterday? Certainly not !  

Note to self: use smaller bills when paying for a MAX ticket, or pla @ TriMet Yamhill District MAX Station  

The PINCH w/defacto #8 bus depot on NE Dekum  

Photo #2 spider in web on the Blue line (car 229B) Body = 1/4" with 3/4" long legs.  

Possible driver doesn't know they need to look for riders there? 

Photo #1 huge spider web on the Blue line (car 229B) Don't conductors check their cars? Safety issue maybe?  











 


















































No comments: