Trimess

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess

No Trimetscanner or my personal tweets in these posts

unedited/uncut





Nice. Get on Blue Line MAX because sign said it was pulling out next so what happens? Red Line leaves first. Schedules asshats!

photo red light would be a GREAT thing to help promote transit 5th & Caruthers, help buses get through

bus 2206 crapped out I-405 overpass on SW 5th

seriously need more MAX cars with Bike Hooks in the afternoon.

, what's your policy on disinfecting your buses/Max? How often is the fleet cleaned/disinfected?

Anyone know about pipes? Dude was smoking a pipe on Max platform and then hopped on the train.. Doesn't it need to be put out??

haha I didn't look closely enough. No way would those seats be allowed on TriMet


Haha This One Kid Is Like In His Young 20s And He Bought An Honored Citizen Ticket And Making Bullshit Up To The TriMet Dudee.

Movin' up in the world. My bus had air conditioning today. #48

HEY JUST A THOUGHT MAYBE STOP DRIVERS FROM CRAMMING 50 PPL ON THE 20 MAYBE?

ticket machine #153 is again making an ear splitting high pitched sound. Please fix it!

Tigard, Main Street outbound at Tigard St, 94 only stop. Buses cannot pull to the curb there. Nor to the 45 stop at Burnham.

Factoring out sunk costs such as the car and insurance, the new fares mean it's cheaper for me to drive to work when gas is $4/gal.

Damn, it's ME. (23.5% fare increase.) RT : Who's hurt the most by 's fare hike?

Fuck you trimet. Of course my train breaks when I'm in a hurry and makes me miss the last flight of the day. Fuck you.

Saw some idiot on the MAX standing there with his fly wide open.

Hence the question. I do actually need them to wait right now, because even hanging on I can't avoid stumbling.

covers the dismal safety and livability effects of turning Dekum St into bus depot: Fetsch dodges ?s

had to report driver of train 4 line 43 giving out bad day passes and cursing at me. Wow... such customer service

Gotta love the new and improved rt 12. Used to be SRO middays, now practically empty.

It's a good thing I left for work an hour early so I'd be late.

Haha, glad to hear you're being that-guy-who-laughs-to-himself on the TriMet

"spatial noise reduction" on the iPhone 5 camera. Does that mean its easier to snap pictures of token passengers on ?. 

fuck you and your broken ticket machines. Late because your machine spent 10mins rejecting my card. Fuck this town.

Just remember, plan for a 3 hour cruise if you're going to take Trimet!

dear trimet bus driver: your bus does not belong in the bike lane. thanks.

I really hate when MAX operators don't explain why the train is being held up. Sitting for several minutes w/ no explanation is BS

Wow Alexis, that's asking a bit much. Sorry. If they waited for everyone to sit down before moving they'd get nowhere fast.

It would be nice to not listen to the American Idol-reject on the way to work. Passengers please be courteous to others ears

now I'm stuck waiting 15 more minutes. And did I mention that I'm pregnant? Drivers need to be more aware of their stops on route.

your #4 bus driver just passed the SE 60th and Division westbound stop like a bat out of hell. I was standing right by the bus sign.

I don't expect them to be mind readers, but it seems like simple courtesy to wait until people are settled.

Hey : Do I have to ask every bus driver individually to please not take off before I sit down so I don't fall on my sprained ankle?

A little for your AM: if you’re on a rush hour bus that goes by a high school & a hospital, don’t put your bag on a seat.

I haaaate trimet

new 94 sucks.. 


As usual...the bus will be about 5 min late now. Why doesn't schedule time into the schedule for this, i dunno

Sunset highway inbound looks like a parking lot full of single-passenger cars. I waved at them as the train zipped past.















No comments: