Trimess

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!

I hate Trimet

could i possibly be any more pi$$ed at ? ..to keep boosting fares while their machines still wont accept my debit cards
(contd.) Missed appointment this morning because of it. Tnx

Why do people ride public transportation? Are they poor or do they just like the smell?  

Foot seems okay...I felt very triumphant and free. :) Will have to use transit to get back because of the hills though. Extra $ for TriMet

Maybe the reason all the old buses squeak and rattle so much is because they're trying to get themselves put out of their misery 

buses are literally falling apart! And will also apparently squeak and rattle itself apart even more! Bus 1628  

Homless man, Y U no have own thermometer?  

Maybe I was punching a straw man. I can get defensive when surrounded by too-cool-for-TriMet bike folks. 

Bus was coming & I was a block from my stop. Hailed it like a taxi & he stopped! Thank you nice driver! 

Oh - lady practicing the electric slide waiting for the m @ TriMet Hollywood/NE 42nd Ave Transit Center  

Note to tr 9406: you wouldn't have needed to make an UNSAFE hard stop if you didn't follow close behind the 44 bus in the right ln 

i actually trsted that theory and it's SOOOO true. Asked a rep at Union Sta how to get to Wash Sq...told to ride 

Just got bus to honk with the international sign of hoking 

Line 12 bus 2202 sex offender crew put a Latino man on directed him to put his arm around me

Trimet riders really like sunflower seeds and really hate trash cans. 

On the 4, heading up Division. Bus smells like pretty good weed. 

Hey are you going to add a bus stop on Belmont between 39th and 34th? I miss my old stop at 38th. 

Some physicist should study how buses can be a few minutes away on Transit Tracker & then disappear from the universe. Happens a lot 

Thanks for stranding me once again, with crappy transit tracker and a no-show bus. Walking again, and pissed. 


When I took your survey I said I was okay with a fare increase, but limiting my ticket options on top of that is a bit much. 


Fare inspectors on the MAX downtown at sw couch and davis! So weird to see fare inspectors downtown.  

, yesterday, the lack of parking at Sunset, and the lot refinishing at Millikan. Sunset needs more parking levels… (cont). 
, (cont.)… and Millikan should never have thought it was a good idea to resurface during two weekdays. 

being cute and stuff on the bus.  

tvm 751 won't accept bills!  

I appreciate for checking fares, its only right for me to always have one! One karma point for me-- Lord knows I need it. 

Srsly, machine @ 122 & Burnside E. bound just needs 2 b replaced. Every day I either have prob w/it or I c maint. ppl working on it. 

seriously . I now have $17 worth of dollar coins in my wallet bc NONE of the ticket machines at PSU are accepting cards. seriously.


This 1600 is different, too. It has about zero suspension so it feels like you're riding a jackhammer.  

Quality bus stop. No shelter, bench, art, not even ADA compliant 

My 51 tonight: Bus 1624. One of the 3 or 4 that have the new paint scheme. But you can't tell from the inside

Hey , what's up with major westbound delays? 40 minutes, one broken train, and no posted service alerts. This is happening too often! 

If buses can have a sign, can I have a sign? With enforcement... 

MAX train 220B has really messed up stop signs. At pioneer square and they say Oregon Zoo. 

it's not working. 4 trimet trips today have all been super-stinky. C'mon COLD! Oh my. 

on my 4th Trimet trip of the day. It is a BAD BO day, for some reason.  

veh 2931 on a flatbed truck with "bus stop fiat go" ad on back... Dead bus..

There's B.O., there's bad B.O., and then there's Olympic-quality cross-bus meta-B.O.  

Max trains downtown heading West delayed due to another train's mechanical issues.


Fucking Trimet riders retarded. It's called a bile hook asahat 

Trains messed up, had 2 kick us off, & kiosks don't work @ Merlo. Nice work today Looks like increased fares are really paying off. 

The joy of 22 year old buses: bus 1624 can barely make it past 15mph up the hill.  

Blue line pulls into Hatfield twenty minutes behind schedule. This is likely to be one full train by the time we get downtown.  

Seen from Max...some asshole on a bike in Holladay Park riding on grass and chasing some poor squirrel.  

Right, that's what trimet needs, a train full of randy grandmas. 

The title of this composition: Shaved cat looks out window, wishes for freedom @ TriMet Stop 7519



trimet has become so sketchy lately. 


. Both ticket machines @ Goose Hollow not taking cards. Eastbound won't even recognize I swiped card, Westbound "can't contact bank". 

I'm sitting next to the psychotic guy that everyone draws when they draw psychotic guys in comics.  

Super-late train booted us off at Rose Quarter. The universe wants to make me excited about my upcoming 75% reduction in TriMet time. 

trimet has become so sketchy lately. 






















































1 comment:

Steve Fung said...

I really enjoy reading the tweets.Keep them coming.