Trimess

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SEEN and HEARD on TRIMESS (people are mad as hell)


The riders had to give driver directions. That's just sad. GPS? Map?? MT : Many operators are learning their new routes. 

Learning routes at expense of riders? Ugh. RT : Many operators are learning their new routes. Thank you for your patience. 

Sadly there's no GPS map feature on the Kindles that TriMet drivers read while on duty. 

That's Berlin! The transit information there is phenomenal at all bus stops. 

What PDX needs instead hugely expensive light-rail "Electric bus fleet heads to Tel Aviv" ( )

Pictures you WON'T find at - buses crossing one of Portland's most iconic bridges.

Should I even try to leave the house with line 81? Oh wait, I'll get stuck again, I just know it!  

- Neighbors & Biz owners meeting at 2pm Fri to discuss changes to #8 creating nuisance and safety issues. Lunch on me? 

Wouldn't it be nice if bus stops had these amentities - shelters, nextbus displays, benches, and TVMs?? 

bus 2140 on rt 35M just blew the RED signal EB SW Harrison crossing Naito Pkwy 

57 train 69 left Forest Grove 3 minutes early EVERY TRIP yesterday-does anybody monitor anything over there? Check your BDS! 

Took three minutes for ticket to print, missed train. Get your act together. TVM 319.  

I'll tell you stay happened, he was whining to the driver who was trying to concentrate 

Hey #8 ending on Dekum = NOT COOL. Beyond just local anger parked busses are big safety hazard for cyclists

waited for line 72 on killingsworth &52nd bus was due :42 didn't show til 53. I was late to work

Let me get this straight, trimet raised the price $0.40 for all tickets to be all zone which I dont use and they only last one hour  

View from the back. TriMet line 57, bus #2930  

staff checking for tickets on the max are misleading uninformed passengers. "we've never had a fare less square" 

staff checking for tickets on the max are misleading uninformed passengers. "we've never had a fare less square" 

Okay really screw Trimet they suck so much 

This motherfucker has a knife out and is whittling on a stick  

So typical...Trimet sucks.  

Boy is brilliant. Person at the customer service office to deal with a line of 15+ people. Bravo!  

There is no such thing as a trimet free zone starting today! Just got my card checked for the 1st time in the 4 years I've lived here. 

Ok I'm pretty sure that eastbound 77 buses are supposed to run more than 45 seconds to 1 minute apart. 

Thanks, , for eliminating my favorite bus line. Now I get to ride with all the high schoolers! 

New bus schedule sucks for me. My morning commute is all messed up now. I have to work different hours. boo  












 









No comments: