Trimess

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Seen and Heard on Trimess



Can't stand those Trimet fare faggots. 

This bus smells like mayonnaise. I'll take that over the liquor smell that filled the bus that last time I rode the 9 from Gresham.  

it's multnomah county's decision. Trimet was actually kind of forced into providing passes for pps high schoolers this year 

why is the 15 line so few and far between in the industrial area? is there any chance of this becoming a more frequent route? 

I'm assuming he has too much Union seniority so they can't touch him, or at least won't. 

Packed bus now nearly empty, but this guy ignores empty benches and stays next to me. I'll let you know if he asks me out.

My homeward bound trip on #16 line promises to be as bad as this morning's. Bus already 30 minutes late. 

On the plus side, my 99 driver 'Trish' screeches out stops like a cat & a parrot were in a fight as they fell into a wood chipper. 

& I routinely outwalk a streetcar but outwalk a frequent service bus that never arrived? New low for an extra 40 cents per ride. 

I wonder what sort of fail led to a 1600 bus serving line 4 at rush hour. I feel sorry for the riders on that packed non-AC bus.  

i think trimet raised prices just to piss everyone off unexpectdly 

From a standing room only MAX train to a standing room only bus. should get a side gig as a sardine cannery for extra money. 

hey the TVM's won't accept my US Bank debit card,tried a couple machines around town,"DENIED", US Bank says my acct & card are fine 

Good luck! If you get the chance sometime, ask Meagan Usselman about our TriMet disaster.  

Three 1st-year psych students sitting here with no earthly ideas regarding what to make of this psychotic guy seated next to them.  

Yay. Apparently the previous 99 never showed up so now mine has double the load. Standing room only, crammed wall to wall. Fun 

Anyone know how Trimet determines where buses stop and take a break? Woodlawn neighbors surprised by early AM idling buses. 

Alrighty, approaching 217...which way are we going 94 - Main or 99?? 

A total of FIVE #4 buses by Stop 7634 within 9 minutes. And they wonder why their budget is failing. 

Note to rt 94 driver on 1422: buses aren't meant to lean 30 degrees over, hopping the curb exiting Barbur TC. 

How many weeks has the big dig been here, seven? Eight? 

I've used my bra as a fare holder for Trimet lol. 

51 riders hate the 'rush hour' service. We need at least weekday service 5:30am-8pm. The crappy service we have just doesn't cut it



















No comments: